Sunday, June 29, 2008

Gobblin Valley Rocks








Kind of old stuff, but oh well. Rusty and I, to celebrate my graduation, went to Gobblin Valley that weekend. I highly recommend this place to all. Milli you would love it. It is a cool place to explore and climb arond on rock. Right outside of Gobbin Valley is a hike called Little Wild Horse. It is a 9 mile loop. but we chose to hike in for a mile then turn back becasue of time. It is beautiful and full of awesome slot canyons.

Little Wild Horse


Our camp area



3 comments:

Shelley said...

I love Goblin Valley...it's so fun to hike around. Looks like you two had a great trip.

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

You are absolutely right, I would love it... I would also love to do that race you did above. When I'm not so fat and I live closer maybe you could save me a slot? Miss ya.

Jill said...

Fun Laura!